We are very excited to announce that we will be in attendance at this years’ BeBlogalicious Conference – Atlanta for #Blogalicious8. CreateHER is also one of the social media ambassadors – which means we’ll be covering the conference the entire weekend! Sharing all the great events, sponsors, and labs! Make sure you come back to check out upcoming posts for – “The Blogalicious Weekend Toolkit + Conference Fun” and “Blogalicious Conference Atlanta Recap“.
Not too familiar with BeBlogalicious? Get to know who they are and their mission, straight from the heart! – Here.
We’ll be hanging out at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead – the official conference venue for #Blogalicious8. Go ahead and grab a room! If you haven’t purchased your tickets or RSVP’d for some pretty exciting workshops, what are you waiting for? The weekend kicks off on Thursday, November 3rd and ends Saturday, November 5th.
If you’re heading out to this awesome content coven of greatness, be sure to catch up with our founder, Neosha for selfies and video grabs! She’ll be all over the place with camera in hand to capture, record, and share all things Blogalicious!
SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADOR COVERAGE
- Early Bird Session – Proven Tactics for Gaining Traction To Your Blog
- Co-Founder, Stacey Ferguson for How To Align Your Passions for a Cohesive Brand
- Tees in Da Trap Founder, Arsha Jones for Building Beyond The Blog w/ E-Commerce
- Early Bird – Elevating Your Circle of Influence (pretty sure some quote gems will be dropped)
- Checking out the Sponsor Booths + Hospitality Suite
- Dove’s #SpeakBeautiful Content Conversation (we wanna see The Curvy Fashionista!)
- Workshop: neTWERKING Strategies To Keep Your Network Jumping
- Workshop: Protect Your Content + Blog, Legal Considerations for Your Brand
- Workshop: Designing Your Sales Funnel System with Kim McCarter (love her!)
- Content Is Life/ Attract Brand Partnerships with Co-Founder, Stacey Ferguson
- Luvvie Ajayi “I’m Judging You” Book Signing + Convo
- Workshop: Yoga, Meditation, + SelfCare for Creatives
- The Wells Fargo “Perfect Pitch IV Contest”
- Pitch Like A Pro w/ Travel Guru, Roni Faida Clark
- Change The Cycle Masquerade Party
- OF COURSE the #Blogalicious8 Day Party!
There are tons of other things we’re excited to share with you but you have to follow us on social media for all the additional goodies! See you there!